PRINT QUALITY: I strive for excellence.
My art prints (also called Giclée canvas prints) are produced on an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer using pigmented inks, which not only provide better display permanence than the dye-based inks you get in most inkjet printers, but also are water and moisture resistance.
They are printed on Epson PremierArt 19 mil poly-cotton blend, water-resistant, acid-free canvas for increased durability and outstanding print quality then sprayed with a UV and moisture resistant clear coating.
Ready to hang! The canvas prints you buy from me are gallery wrapped on thick 1-1/2 inch stretcher bars and beautifully finished on the sides. Thick gallery wrapped prints save you money because they look great without a frame.
(If you prefer to display them in a frame, I recommend you use floating frames).
Felt or foam “bumpers” on the bottom back corners of each gallery wrapped canvas are added to protect your walls, keeping the edges from ever touching the wall.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANVAS PRINT:
- Keep your print away from direct sunlight, or intense lights.
- Display your canvas print in a moisture-free environment.
- Keep the art work at a safe distance from any sources of direct heat such as a fireplace or radiator.
- Run a soft feather duster over the front and top of the piece periodically to remove settled dust.
- Avoid using liquid chemical or spray products to clean it.
- For marks on the print, you can use a soft damp cloth to rub very gently over the area affected.
Note: The flexibility of canvas material means that it can sometimes get a bit dimpled or sagged, whether from handling or in transit during shipping or due to differences in temperature and humidity levels.
To remove sags or dimples, spray a light mist of lukewarm water on the back of the canvas. (do not oversaturate)Then, either with a finger or paintbrush, gently rub the water into the surface of the canvas. Allow the canvas to dry and tighten to its original tautness.
That's it. Your print should last a lifetime and I hope you will enjoy it every time you look at it!